CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Reason I Joined Cookie Lee


I took an interest in Cookie Lee initially because I love the look of the jewelry. I’d never attended a jewelry show but I looked for the website after seeing the name somewhere. So after receiving more information about the company and Cookie Lee's vision I was excited to join this company. I was impressed by Cookie’s love for her dream and her quest to empower women. I was also impressed by the recognition, incentives and commissions given to their consultants. Also on the plus side we have a Cookie Lee showroom here in Michigan which cuts down on the shipping costs to me as well as my customers. You also recieve 50% of your profits which was more than previous direct sell company I was with.